Wednesday, October 29, 2014

MONTHLY FAVORITES: OCTOBER 2014

November is creeping up on us, which means that it's time to share the products that I have been loving and reaching for a lot during the month of October. I have been enjoying quite a few products this month and I'm so excited to be able to share them with you guys in today's little beauty post! :-) 

 ♥ My Monthly Favorites: October 2014. 

 ♥ Stila Cosmetics One Step Correct Primer, HERE.

One Step Correct by Stila Cosmetics has once again made it into my monthly favorites. I have been reaching for it non stop during the month October, so I figured I would give it another shoutout. If you're not familiar with this lovely little product from Stila Cosmetics, it's a color-corrector, brightener and anti-aging skincare serum primer. It contains 3 color-correcting brighteners. A green tone which instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes, a lavender tone which counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look and a peach tone which brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots.

It looks very pretty and flawless on the skin. It gives you that glow from within look, which I'm loving at the moment. The primer feels very hydrating and moisturizing on the skin, so it's a great little product if you have dry skin! :-)

 ♥ Fullips Pucker Up Lip Plumper in Nude Beige, HERE

A lip product that I have been loving this month is the Fullips Pucker Up Lip Plumper in Nude Beige. It has a mineral based formula, which is enriched with Vitamin-E, contain menthol for a natural plumper and a light vanilla flavor. It has a very smooth and soft texture, which feels amazing on the lips. It doesn't feel sticky, which is one of the main reasons why I'm obsessed with it.

It's definitely one of the most comfortable lip products that I have worn on my lips. It's a lip plumper, which means that it's going to plump up your lips and make them look a little more pouty and delisious. It's does string the lips a little. It doesn't hurt, but you can definitely feel it on your lips! :-)

 ♥ bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara, HERE

The Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara by bare Minerals has been my favorite and go-to mascara for the entire month of October. It was part of the Lash Stash To Go set, which I ordered from Sephora a while ago. The formula isn't too wet nor too dry, just the way I like it. It gives my lashes nice length and much needed volume without making them stick together or look clumpy.

I already have a backup of this mascara in my beauty stash, which I will be opening up as soon as I'm done with this tube! :-)

 ♥ Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black, HERE

The Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara has been another mascara favorite of mine this month. I love how easy it is to apply and that it doesn't make my lower eye lashes clump together and feel stiff and uncomfortable. It's got a tiny little brush, which make the entire application so easy to control and it comes right of with a waterproof makeup remover! :-)

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Fix+, HERE

I like to use MAC Cosmetics's Fix+  to refresh my face and keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. I like to use it before and after I have applied my makeup. It's great because it doesn't ruin my makeup and it keeps it looking nice and fresh during the day. It's not going to make your makeup last longer though, so just keep that in mind. If you are looking for a really good makeup setting spray, the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is the bomb! :-)

♥ Favorite Movie Of The Month: Edge Of Tomorrow! Photo Source, HERE
 
Edge Of Tomorrow is a brand new Sci-Fi movie starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. The movie is about a military officer who is brought into an alien war against an extraterrestrial enemy who can reset the day and know the future. He is enabled with the same power and teams up with a Special Forces warrior to try and end the war. 
 
The movie is very well made. It didn't have a single boring minute and it kept me on the edge of my seat all the way though to the end. If you love Sci-Fi movies, you should add this one to you're watch list! :-) 

What beauty products have you been loving for the month of October? Have you watched any cool movies or TV shows lately? Have you seen Edge Of Tomorrow yet? What did you think about it? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I keep seeing Stila products around and not daring to try incase I don't get along with them, but after reading this I'll defo be giving them a shout!
    I love MAC Fix+ it's amazing!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give Stila a go, I think you would like their products :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig