Monday, October 6, 2014

MAC COSMETICS PAINT POT COLLECTION

Happy Monday! How are you all doing today? I hope you are having a wonderful day so far. Today, I have a brand new collection post to share with you all. I had a lot of fun sharing my MAC Cosmetics lipstick collection with you guys, so I thought that I would continue this fun new series with my Paint Pot collection from MAC Cosmetics.

My Paint Pot collection consists of 4 paint pots. It's definitely not the biggest collection out there, but I'm very happy with the shades that I have collected so far. Let's go ahead and take look at my little collection of MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots.

♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Bare Study, Painterly, Rubenesque & Groundwork. 

The Paint Pots from MAC Cosmetics have a nice and creamy texture, which makes them very easy to apply. They are really pigmented and they last a long time on the eyes as well. If I'm in a hurry and I don't have much time to do my makeup, I just pop one of these on my eyes, apply a few coats of mascara and I'm good to go. They are so quick and easy to use and I really like that they are long wearing! :-) 


 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Bare Study, HERE

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Bare Study, HERE

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Painterly, HERE

♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Painterly, HERE

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Rubenesque, HERE

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Rubenesque, HERE

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Groundwork, HERE

♥ MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Groundwork, HERE

I have Bare Study, Painterly, Rubenesque and Groundwork in my collection and guess what? They are all neutrals off course, ha ha. Neutrals are my favorites, because they look good with absolutely everything. I love all of them, but Bare Study is definitely my favorite one out of the bunch. I just love how it brightens up the eyes and instantly make them look more awake! :-)

What do you think about the Paint Pots from MAC Cosmetics? Which one is your favorite? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Lovely! These are right up my street as I love a neutral eye :) x

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // My Blog Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I don't wear bright colors on my eyes that often. Always go for the neutral eye looks :-) x

      Delete
  2. Rubenesque looks AMAZING. Also love how close up your swatches are. It really shows the dimension of each color.

    RougeAndWater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, you would love it. Thank you so much, so happy to hear that you like my photos :-) x

      Delete
  3. Love this post! I've never tried these so want too! Must pick some up! Gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should definitely pick up one or two of these, you would love them :-)

      Delete
  4. Nice post.. I love neutral colors too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Rubenesque on my wishlist, looks so pretty!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, you are going to love it! :-) x

      Delete
  6. Hello,
    I think that they are so amazing, I can't choose which one is my favorites even in your selection ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many great colors to choose from :-D x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig