Monday, February 3, 2014

MY MONTHLY FAVORITES: JANUARY 2014

♥ Monthly Favorites: January 2014. 

Happy Monday lovelies, how are you all doing today? Did you have a nice weekend? Simon and I saw the movie The Wolf of Wall Street on Saturday, which was freaking fantastic. Have you guys seen it yet? I highly recommend that you go and check it out if you haven't seen it. I love Leonardo DiCaprio as an actor and this was one off his best performances, if not the best! Totally worth checking out :-)

Anyway, another month has passed, can you believe it? I haven't done a monthly favorites post in a while now, so I'm excited to share my favorites with you. I don't have too many beauty products to share with you, but there are still some really great items here. So without further ado, here are the items that I have been loving for the month off January! :-) 
 
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer. 

I have been using the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer every single day during the month off January. I like to mix it with my BB cream or foundation, it gives my skin such a pretty and natural looking glow. It can also be applied like a regular primer before foundation, but I find mixing them together is a lot easier and less messy as well. If you love glowy looking skin, you might want to check out this product! :-)
 
 ♥ Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette & Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Like Mink. 

 ♥ Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette & Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Like Mink. 

My go-to eyeshadows for the month off January has been the Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay, and the Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Like Mink by Clinique. The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette is such a nice and handly little palette, perfect for creating quick and easy neutral eye looks. The Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Like Mink is a pretty little duo, which I have been taking with me on vacation trips a lot. It's quick, easy and it doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag! :-) 
 
♥ Milani Cosmetics Baked Blush in Luminoso. 

The baked blushes by Milani Cosmetics are some off my favorite blushes on the beauty market. They are so pretty and I love how pigmented they all are (a little goes a long way with these). They don't have the biggest shade selection, but the shades that they do have are gorgeous. Luminoso is a pretty peach with shimmer. It's really easy to blend and it gives the skin such a pretty glow. If you haven't tried out Milani's baked blushes yet, I highly recommend that you give them a go. Berry Amore, Dolce Pink and Luminoso are my favorites! :-) 

♥ Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08 Rossetto. 

The Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08 Rossetto has been my favorite lipstick for the month off January. It's easy to apply and it feels very creamy and moisturizing on the lips. My lips have been awfully dry lately due to the cold weather, so I'm trying to keep my lips as hydrated as I can. I'm very pleased with this lipstick, and I'm very curious about trying out a few off the other shades in the range! :-) 

 ♥ TV Show: Sons Of Anarchy. Photo Source, HERE

A non beauty favorite this month has been the TV show Sons of Anarchy. I'm on season 5 at the moment, and it just keeps getting better and better. It's about a guy who struggles to find a balance in his life between being a new dad and being involved in a motorcycle club.

The show is really addicting, so you won't be able to stop watching it, LOL! Let me know if you decide to check it out, would love to hear what you think about it. If you are keeping up with the show, who is your favorite character? I love Jax, Tig and Tara! :-) 

Which products have you been loving for the month off January? What TV shows are you currently watching? Any favorites? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I really want to try the Lumi base too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites! I really want to try the Milani Baked Blushes. Definitely next on my list!

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely picks dear. I am a milani and rimmel fan too.
    btw- how does the Naked basics fare in terms of pigmentation? I wanted to get it but have read mixed views. you and I are similar complected so thought I'd ask you!
    btw- following you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of that Clinique duo. Perfect for daytime. G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I defo think Naked Basics is the best Matte palette on the high street

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a lip swatch on your blog for the Rimmel lipstick in Rossetto? It looks like it would be a great everyday colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin' your choices, I love Milani Luminoso too, it's my all time fave!
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luminoso is soooo pretty *__* I'm really sad that the brand isn't available where I live. And the clinique duo looks lovely as well :3
    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great favorites honey, love the Milani blush and Rimmel lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so getting that lipstick haha

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have also used the Urban decay and I so love it for its shades are perfect for my skin tone. They seem natural. You def got great products here. No wonder why they are your favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig