Friday, December 13, 2013

SNEAK PEEK: GOODIES FROM ELF COSMETICS

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you all doing today? I hope that you are having a lovely Friday. I have a little sneak peek post for you guys today. I just recently received a little care package from the girls over at the Norwegian e.l.f. Cosmetics website (link to the website HERE) and I wanted to share the items with you guys!

I will be reviewing the different products in the next upcoming weeks, so stay tuned for that. Be sure to let me know in the comments down below, which product(s) you would like me to review first! :-)

♥ Nail Polish Set in Mysterious (HERE). 

 ♥ Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow Palette in Brown Eyes 2 (HERE). 

♥ Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow Palette in Brown Eyes 2 (HERE).


 ♥ HD Blush in Encore (HERE). 

 ♥ Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast (HERE). 

 ♥ Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast (HERE).

 ♥ Jump Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas (HERE).

Have you tried out any off the products above? If yes, which one(s)? Do you have a favorite product from e.l.f. Cosmetics? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I really like the look of that eye palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De to nederste der så helt fantastiske ut! Gleder meg til å se hva du synes om de :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that long lasting shadow looks so amazing! the colour is gorgeous. i would love to see a review on that! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely goodies you got there :) you have such an awesome blog and i loved it !!! have a nice weekend from your new follower :) hope you would do the same :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cherry Yeah, I really like the look off the shadows in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Linn Jeg er veldig spent på øyenskyggen i Toast, den ser veldig fin ut i krukken :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rebecca Morgan Yeah, it looks really pretty. Will definitely try it out soon and work on a review :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ambi Page Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that you like it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast looks sooo amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig