Friday, December 20, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.19: UNDERWEAR

 ♥ Ciate Underwear Base Coat. 

♥ Ciate Underwear Base Coat.

Ciate Underwear is a base coat specially formulated with lotus extract, to create the perfect foundation for your nail polish. It fills in all the ridges on your nails, and grooves in the nail to give a smooth long lasting finish.

I haven't heard much about this base coat from Ciate, but I'm definitely excited to try it out. I will let you guys know my thoughts and opinions on it, once I've played around with it! :-) 

The Ciate Underwear base coat is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link.

Have you tried out the Ciate Underwear base coat? Which base coat are you enjoying at the moment? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig