Friday, December 13, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.13: FERRIS WHEEL

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Ferris Wheel. 

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Ferris Wheel. 
 
Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Ferris Wheel is a pretty pastel blue with a creamy finish. I found this shade to be a little difficult to work with. It's very sheer and streaky on the first coat, but it gets a lot better on the second coat. It dries quickly, and it's fully opaque in three coats.

I'm a big fan off pastel nail polishes, because I think that they give the nails such a soft and sweet look. Ferris Wheel is another great shade from Ciate! :-)

Ferris Wheel is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link to the product if you are interested :-)

What do you think about Ferris Wheel? Do you like pastel nail polishes? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous colour! I have a thing about pastels so I'd definitely wear this! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle Rose It's such a pretty shade, makes me wish that it was summer here, ha ha :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig