Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tutorial: How To Create Strawberry Nails

Hey Sweeties :)
I was eating strawberries the other day and I thought to myself, how fun wouldn't it be to do a strawberry nail tutorial? I can't believe that May is already here and that means that Summer is right around the corner. Hopefully this fun and cute design will get you in the Summer mood :)

If you want to learn how you can create these cute and fun Strawberry nails for Summer, just keep reading :)

 ♥ 1. Start off by applying a base coat to protect your nails. 

♥ 2. Paint your nails with a strawberry red nail polish.

♥ 3. Now, we are going to work on the strawberry leafs. Take a green nail polish and your nail polish striper and paint 4-5 triangles and then fill them in. Since the green nail polish that I'm using is very sheer, I used a white nail polish first because that is going to make the green color pop and look a little bit brighter.

♥ 4. Now its time to add the strawberry seeds. Strawberries have yellow seeds, so go ahead and pick your favorite yellow nail polish. I used a dotting tool to draw the seeds, but you can also use a toothpick :)

♥ 5. Finish off your design with your favorite top coat to protect it from chipping away.


Here is the finished look. What do you think? I'm not completely happy with how it turned but the design is still super cute. I love doing these nail art tutorials so if you have any requests on different nail looks you want me to do, please leave them in the comments below :)

 Products I used: 
♥ NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat.
Essie Nail Polish in Lolipop.
♥ China Glaze Nail Polish in Entourage.
♥ China Glaze Nail Polish in Lemon Fizz.
♥ L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Striper in White.
♥ Seche Vite Top Coat.

 What do you think about the design? Will you be trying it out now that the Summer is right around the corner? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Aaaaah I LOOOOVE these Christine! Strawberry nails are one of my favs! I actually gave these a go a while back, would love too know what ya think! :) http://trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/strawberrys-bling-notd.html

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great tutorial, I might have to try this out tomorrow.

    anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute... Your so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Design is pretty cute and looks 'delicious'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aysh Awwww, thank you so much sweetie ^_^ I'm definitely checking out your design, thanks for leaving your link *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love doing strawberry nails, so cute!
    Yours look great,

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig