Friday, May 18, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Casual Friday

Hey Sweeties :) 
Its finally Friday and that means that its time for a brand new Outfit Of The Day post. Its raining and cold outside today, so I didn't feel like dressing up. Today's look is very casual and relaxing, just perfect for days like this. I hope you enjoy my post and please feel free to leave me any feedback in the comment section below. I want to hear from all of you, *hugs* :)






 What I'm Wearing: 
♥ Cardigan from Forever 21.
♥ Top from H&M.
♥ Jeans from Vero Moda. 
♥ Necklace from H&M. 
♥ Converse All Star Shoes.

What do you think about today's Outfit? What are you wearing today? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love the top. I really like casual looks like this. So easy to wear and comfortable too!

    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you look so cute! ♥ Love love love the green tee. Even though it is a laid-back outfit, you dressed it up with the golden necklace, just perfect! You're adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cardy is cute! I love the F21 cardys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love this outfit! I love the green. :D BTW, the Hello Kitty in the corner is so cute. xD x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hananoire Awww, thank you so much <3 I'm so happy you like it. The green tee is my favorite at the moment. Its really cute and sooo soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Krystal Caracol Me too, they are awesome. Its been way too long since I have ordered from F21 now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeg liker slike antrekk, det passer så fint når man jobber i barnehage :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Nice to wear on an errand day. Casual with a zest of class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig