Sunday, April 29, 2012

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil: Review, Photos & Swatch

Hey lovelies :)
Today's review is going to be all about a product that I have been loving a lot lately. This is the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil which is my absolute favorite product to use in the shower. Keep reading if you want to know what I think about this product :)

♥ L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. 

The Almond Shower Oil is a shower oil that transforms into a lavish, softening foam that gently cleanses your skin leaving it with a satiny softness. I absolutely love how soft, moisturized and pampered my skin feels after using this product and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all which is a huge plus.

The Almond Shower Oil is also a wonderful product to use for shaving your legs. The razor glides so smoothly over my skin, leaving it indescribably soft afterwards. I didn't experience any irritation at all which is really good. The Almond Shower Oil is suitable for both men and women.

♥ L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil.  

The smell is one off the things that I love and adore about this product. It has a divine flowery almond scent that is soft, subtle and feminine and it lasts on my skin for hours after I have stepped out off the shower. It’s no wonder that this product is one of L’Occitane’s bestsellers.

If you have dry skin like me, this will help keep it soft, moisturized and hydrated. The packaging allows you to control the amount of product you want to use, that way you wont waste any off your precious product. 

♥ L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. 

The Almond Shower Oil comes in three different sizes. 2.5 fl.oz ($8), 8.4 fl.oz ($24), and 16.9 fl.oz ($48). I have the 2.5 fl.oz which is their travel sized one. If you want to try out this product but you don't want to spend too much money on it before you know if you like it or not, I highly recommend that you pick up the travel size. You get 35ml off product which is quite a lot off product. I have used mine several times and I still have a lot off product left in my bottle. The great thing about this shower oil is that you don't need to use very much as it foams and lathers beautifully. This is a product that is going to last you a long time and its definitely worth the money :)

I'm so in love with this product and I hope L'Occitane never stops making it. I would love it would if they made a body spray or perfume with the exact same smell as this shower oil, I would totally buy that :)

Rating:6/6

Have you tried L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil? Which products from L'Occitane do you want to try? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I bought a gift set with miniatures last year and LOVED this shower oil so much that I bought it full size! Its very luscious and I love the corresponding cream too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering getting this for a while but wasn't too sure but I'm completely sold now. Great review! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I was almost swayed by this today in a shop. I keep considering it having experienced the skin oil (which I adore) I shall write up about that soon. I have also heard the same about the shaving of legs which is a bonus. Oh Christine you enabler I think I am just going to have to bite the bullet and get this x

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this review! I got this in a sampler box for Christmas and haven't tried it yet, now I can't wait to bust it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing!!!! Great review honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great! I like the smell of almonds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Safiyah YAY ^_^ When I finish this travel size, I'm buying the full size. I wish I would have discovered this product sooner, its so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarirah Thank you so much :) You are going to love this. I wish I would have discovered it sooner because its so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Becky Haha, you should definitely try this out. I think you are going to love and adore it as much as I do, and the smell..... soooo good :) Let me know what you think about it if you decide to get it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Krystal Caracol Thank you so much sweetie :) I think you are going to love it as much as I do. It has one off the best smells that I have smelled in a long time :) I can't wait to hear what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Constanze You should give this product a try if you like shower oils. Its really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i so need this because my skin has been awfully dry lately

    ReplyDelete
  13. I should try this product, my skin very dry...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig