Friday, February 24, 2012

Revlon Nail Polish in Sheer Rose: Review, Photos & Swatches

Sheer Rose is a gorgeous rosy/pinky nude nail polish with silver shimmers and its actually my very first nail polish from Revlon. I thought this was going to be one of those really sheer nail polishes that you would need to apply several coats to make it look opaque but guess what? Its actually opaque after just 2-3 coats, how amazing is that? :)







Sheer Rose has a thinner texture than some of the other nail polishes that I have tried and I didn't experience any bubbles or streaking with this nail polish which I really like. It took 1-3 minutes for the nail polish to dry which is okay :)

Sheer Rose has been on my nails for a couple of days now and it has already started to chip like crazy. When I featured Sheer Rose in my latest Nails Of The Day Post, some of you told me that you had experienced the same thing with this nail polish and other nail polishes by Revlon as well. Since I change my nail polish quite often, I dont mind the chipping. The color is gorgeous and its definitely a color that is worth having in your collection :)

This is a nail polish that is going to suit so many skin tones and if you have a bit of a tan, its going to look even more beaitiful. So if you are looking for a rosy/pinky nude nail polish that is beautiful, not sheer and affordable, give this one a try because you might end up liking it a lot :)

Rating: 4/5:

Where to buy?
You find find Sheer Rose on Ebay, here is the link to a seller that ships worldwide. If you are from the US, you might find this shade on CVS or Walmart :)

Disclaimer: 
Revlon Sheer Rose was a gift from my gorgeous friend Jenn from Imperfection is Beauty.

Whats your favorite nail polish by Revlon? Have you tried Sheer Rose before? :)
Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Utrolig fin neglelakk! :) Passer til alle anledninger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love Revlon colours, I find a number of things wrong with their polishes.
    1) The texture is inconsistent: some of mine were thin, some were super gloopy. I have yet to have one that lasted more than a few months (oh, and if you add thinner or nail polish remover to the polish, it separates)
    2) CHIPPING!!! Like you, I don't care because I change my polish so often, but if I wear it on my toes, it's horrible after only a day or two.
    3) Drying time: Unless you do a top coat, this polish will take FOREVER to set. I find it's still able to smear even up to two hours after application. Yeck.
    4)You can't keep them for very long. I have polishes from Sally Hansen that have lasted YEARS and they're still good, yet my polishes from Revlon only last a few months before going bad and being unable to use. Revlon is more expensive than Sally Hansen, so I would have thought it would last a little longer. Then again, if you only paint your nails one colour ALL the time, this shouldn't be a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig