Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tarte for True Blood Collection




Tarte for True Blood is a limited-edition collection which is available on Sephora.com, Ulta.com and tarte.com as well as in these stores. This collection is inspired by the edgy drama series and it includes three killer products: the big eyeshadow palette, a natural cheek stain in shimmering red and a natural lip tint in shimmering red.

I have only watched a few episodes off True Blood. Everyone says that its a really good show, so im going to give it a chance. I might end up liking it, Vampires are fun :)

Since I dont live in the US, its much harder for me to get my hands on this beautiful collection. I will let you know if I find any websites that ships this worldwide :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about this collection?
Do you watch True Blood? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love Tarte cosmetics.....I wish we had a sephora here so they were more avaliable :))Cant wait for if you find a company that ships world wide!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I like from True Blood is the soundtrack, and the look of this cheek stain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a friend in the States who I could send this palette to! She ordered it online from Sephora for me and is now shipping it out to me! Can't wait to get my hands on it! I also got the lipstain! I just loved it too much not to get it;) xxx Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elle Thats great, you lucky girl :) Let us know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elsker True Blood! Du må virkelig se alle sesongene. Eg er hektet :D Love it!!! <3 Skulle gjerne fått tak i noen av disse produktene.. blir nesten slik at man vil ha dem bare for å ha dem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elizabeth Hehe ja, det blir jo nesten litt sånn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks really good!
    love the red

    New outfit post - Lets sheer it
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine! I've given you an award on Beauty and Bows:
    http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunshine-award.html

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig