Friday, August 26, 2011

Depend Cosmetics: French Look






I bought these false french look nails by Depend a long time ago and I just found them when I was cleaning through all my things. I have heard a lot off good things about these and people say that they look like your not wearing false nails at all, they look extremely natural.

Im excited to try them out and see if they are as good as people say they are, I have never tried false nails before so thats going to be fun. I will be doing a review as well, so stay tuned for that :)

To all off you who have used false nails before, do you get ugly marks on your nails after the glue? Can you use a top coat before you apply the glue to protect your nails? :)

Have you tried false nails before? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I haven't tried false nails. :) These look good. waiting for your opinion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, never tried them. Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually wear fake nails anymore cuz they're a pain when your nails grow and it leaves that little gap haha, but if these are good then hmmmmm will def give fake nails a try again! have a great weekend hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope i can find something like that.. i am lazy and i'm not so good~ putting my polish on.. so this is a good alternative! thanks for sharing hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pop Champagne It says on the box that these are good to go for 10 days, then you should take them off and let your real nails relax. Hopefully the glue will last 10 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Diane The people who have tried these say that they look real, so Im going to try them out and do a post. Hopefully you can find something similar to these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look so nice but i hvnt used false nails b4

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to wear acryllics but of course that gets super expensive. I've bought some fake nails, but have yet to use them. Can't wait to see what u think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig