Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Package Full Of Goodies From Jennifer

The beautiful Jennifer of lifeandlensofbeauty sent me this sweet package in the mail and i wanted to share it with you guys. Thank you so much Jennifer, you are amazing and so sweet.
I love everything you picked out for me :)

Moisturizer Sample From Shu Uemura:


Two Face Masks:

I am so excited to try out these face masks. I have heard so many good things about these and i have seen them everywhere on youtube :)

Flavors: Southern France Apricot Mask & Bulgarian White Rose Mask.

Kat Von D Mini Lipstick:






Swatch:

I have been using this lipstick a few times now and i absolutely love it, its amazing.
This is in the color Cathedral. I really want to try more Kat Von D products such as eyeshadows and more lipsticks.

Nail Polish From Canmake:

Cant wait to try this nail polish, im going to feature it in a NOTD post soon :)

A Mirror:




Have you tried any of these products before?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. cant wait to see the lipstick on you. nice goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! hope you'll like the items <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've only tried the masks before.. you will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never Tried but seems like a first a time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig