Friday, March 11, 2011

Lauren Conrad For Kohl's

Lauren Conrad has finally released her very own clothing and shoe line. I love LC, she is such a sweet girl with an amazing fashion style. Im so excited about her collection. All the clothes are so beautiful, what do you think? :)

Kohl's website dont ship to Norway, but i have seen a lot of her clothes on ebay, so thats where im going to get my hands on these goodies. I want almost all the clothes in her collection and a few shoes too.






















Picture Source:
Sketchbook Six

Which pieces are your favorite from Lauren's collection? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love everything she's wearing! I love her style so much, she's very girly and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful thank you for the picture source! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is actually her second collection with Kohls I believe I'm a big fan also. I think this collection is the best so far. I always pick up stuff from her collection once it goes on sale though lol I really want the dresses and the pink blazer!! & her shoes just came out this month for us in the states def checking those out.

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loove LC's clothing line:]
    I want the pink ruffled shirt with the black bow :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig