Saturday, December 25, 2010

Nails Of The Day Featuring Moonlight Madness




I usually dont wear black nail polishes, but i really wanted to try this out with my Christmas Outfit. Must say that i really like this color, its very pretty.
I normally dont buy my nail polishes at H&M, i think they chip too fast.
But i have a few in my collection and i like them. They last a couple of days which is okay :)

I got my very first Chanel nail polish from my mom, its sooo pretty :)

Do you like to wear black nail polish?
Do you own a Chanel Nail Polish?


xoxo Christine
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. ou, merry Christmas ;*
    nice blog ;)


    if U want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig