Thursday, December 9, 2010

MAC Cosmetics Haul

When i was in Sweden i got to visit my first MAC Counter, it was so much fun.
I cant believe how many beautiful products they have and the color selection is amazing.
I wanted to get everything haha!

So here is what i walked out of the store with :)

Foundation:

I have never bought any foundation from MAC. I have always wanted to try one, but its very
difficult to find the right shade online. I got help from a very helpful lady, she picked out this
shade for me. Hope it looks natural :)

Pump:

I also got this pump with my foundation. This is luckily something you only have to buy one time, since you can use the pump over and over again.

Brush:



Woohoo, my first brush. I dont own any brushes from MAC.
This is the 188 and the lady told me that this was really good to apply foundation with.
Cant wait to try it out tomorrow, it feels so soft :)

Eyeshadows:

Sumptuous Olive


Satin Taupe


Trax


All That Glitters

Swatches:

L-R: Sumptuous Olive, Satin Taupe, Trax & All That Glitters

Lipsticks:

Fabby & Angel

Swatches:

L-R: Fabby & Angel

I got all of these products from my boyfriend as a advent calendar gift. He is the best boyfriend in the world. I cant wait to try out these products :)

Let me know if you want to see any makeup looks :)

What do you think about my haul?

Whats your favorite MAC Eyeshadow? :)

xoxo Christine

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Christine,
    You got some amazing stuff! I really need to get my hands on that sumptuous olive eyeshadow. I don't have that one in my collection yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! All That Glitters is a beautiful eyeshadow shade! Enjoy your products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa lovely haul sweetie,love everythn u bought my first foundation was from Mac sadly it breaks me out so I hardly use it..I am looking to buy eyeshadows from Mac on my next haul hav never bothered about them but they r about 5 I would like to have. I love Mac lipsticks and the ones u got r so pretty. Yes please do some looks with ur foundation,eyeshadows&lippies cant wait to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wear satin taupe almost everyday, i love it :)nice haul !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyeshadows look gorgeous, especially Trax!! I really want to try out some of their eyeshadows, better add it to my xmas list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGG!! That's so awesome!! You got one MAC product per day so far?! I would be SO HAPPY if this was me.

    My boyfriend's more the type to give lots presents "randomly" rather than for an occasion.. I should hint to him about advent calendar gifts. =P I really like this idea. Even trinkets and small gifts would be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the things that u bought. Now tht it reminds me I really need to go grab a pump for my studio fix as well.. the eyeshadow colors tht u bought..pretty! =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great haul christine!! I can see you are a pale shade in MAC ;)

    omg i'd love to know how the brush works, i've been thinking of trying out brushes from them lately <3!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your eyeshadow and lipsticks...wow..boyriend bought u so much stuff..lucky u !

    ReplyDelete
  10. u have such a beautiful blog. =) and now i am your new follower!
    if u dont mind to stop by my blog i'd appreciate it
    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agh, it all looks so great! My favorite of the bunch would be Satin Taupe eyeshadow and the lipsticks, look soo nice :}

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow nice haul!! those eye shadows are super pretty!! :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices, and what a lovely boyfriend. I would love to see a FOTD with some of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice mac haul. i have all of those except the trax and all the glitters eyeshadows. i think im going to get those! lol. i didnt know those were so pretty. thanks for posting this haha.

    http://www.shika.kr

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome haul Christine.. I have not tried anything from MAC since we don't get it in Malta but I really wish I'd pick some stuff up if I'm on holiday :)

    http://xdynax.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  16. thankies! i was thinking of buying from MAC at duty-free in my airport...gonna head to Taiwan later this month Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooo I love the Satin Taupe. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great haul! I've used the same foundation except I found Revlon Colorstay works just as well and it's much cheaper. I love the sumptuous olive eye shadow and the Angel lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the eyeshadows and the lipsticks!!
    Beautiful colours! Please have make up with these products, I'm so curious how they look on you! :)
    You're really lucky with your BF! He's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great haul welcome to MAC addicts world

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig